[AT] I hear only crickets...

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 27 13:51:48 PST 2015

Mike, what kind of job was it replacing those o-rings on the injector pump? I’ve got a 2640 Deere with a Roosa Master injector pump. It’s been leaking fuel from the shutoff shaft for a while now. Wasn’t sure if it was something that could be serviced on the tractor or if it would require taking off and having an injection shop repair it.

Thanks for any tips!

Brad