[AT] I hear only crickets...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:13:55 PST 2015

Yeah truth be known David, I usually don’t kill any snakes unless they are
poisonous
and somewhere where I'm afraid they might end up biting me or they are
climbing in
my blue bird boxes and killing the babies.  Of course if they decide to come
in the
house all bets are off.

Thanks, mom is doing well.  She decided she doesn't need anyone with her at
night
any more and stayed by herself last night and I've cut my daily stays with
her down
from all day long every day to most days for a few hours and some days not
at all.
She's still using a walker when she's tired but otherwise uses a cane or
nothing at all.
She still doesn't have all of the feeling back in her right leg and her
hearing is not
good so we don't know if she's going to be able to drive again or not.  Her
new hearing
aids don't seem to be helping much even though her hearing chart after the
stroke is
nearly identical to the one a month before the stroke.  I'm thinking it
might be a cognition
problem as much as hearing loss.  Time will tell.  Still at 96 and able to
live by herself, it
could be much worse!  Her blood pressure is under control and her general
health is good,
great for her age.

Charlie