[AT] I hear only crickets...

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Jan 27 13:38:40 PST 2015

I'm here too, just put a set of Duo Chains on the Massey 255 last night,
(that was a treat). The day before I cured my injector leak by putting
new o-rings on the throttle and kill shafts (thanks again Cecil for the
diagram it was very helpful) Tonight it's getting an oil and filter
change, and the back blade will get some repair. Then I need to try and
find out why my  lift pump is dripping diesel onto the exhaust.  Other
than that I've been tending the wood stove, these cold nights, I really
need to keep up on it.

Mike M