[AT] Chain saw cutting issues

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:28:40 PST 2015

Let me throw in a slightly different perspective.  I had that same problem
years
ago.  I replaced the bar with no help.  Then I decided I had screwed the
chain
up hand sharpening it and replaced it.  Turned out, when I finally figured
it out,
that it was me.  I was putting pressure on the handle with my left hand
while
I was squeezing the throttle with my right hand and I was causing the saw to
try to turn as it went through the log.  In my case the saw was curving to
the right
as it went down.  I think your problem is the opposite direction but the
cause
could be the same.  I figured it out when another fellow was using my saw
and
didn't have the problem.

Charlie