[AT] Chain saw cutting issues

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:44:49 PST 2015

With chain saws, it's best to have a sharp chain and let the saw do the
work. With a good chain you really shouldn't have to push down much. I know
the safety chains they put on consumer saws aren't the best. But it's a lot
of fun hear the motor lug down a bit and watch the chips fly when everything
is right.

Jason