[AT] Chain saw cutting issues

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Thu Jan 22 07:50:50 PST 2015

I usually find that a saw cut running left or right is caused by uneven
filing. The teeth on one side are higher on one side making them bite more
on that side.  Check your length of tooth on both side making them even also
check the raker height so each tooth takes the same bite. The raker is the
bump in front of the tooth which determines how deep the tooth can bite.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260