[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:22:09 PST 2015

Bill "Bear" Hood is listed at Linkedin but I don't seem to be smart enough
tonight to make contact.
I found a bunch of other hits for him, all related to outdoor cooking (like
the dutch oven society and trash can turkey).  :-)
Oh, yeah. I did get a hit on "Practical Machinist" but that was from 2002.