[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 18 19:17:35 PST 2015

On 1/18/2015 12:39 PM, gdotfly at gmail.com wrote:
> Cozy Cab was a popular one here in Ohio.
>

> Gene
Gene, I had a Cozy cab on a late 930 Case and it was about the best
after market cab you could buy at the time. AC and heat were optional.
Left and right doors and sliding rear window. Good upholstery in it too.
It had a tilt back feature but I never tried it out. Wish I still had
the tractor.
One of the more common after market cabs here was Fibro, built right
here in Sask. My brother has one on his 830.  There were other names too
but those were the best known.

Ralph in Sask.