[AT] Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:14:03 PST 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Herb Metz <metz-h.b at comcast.net> wrote:

> Another option, however more expensive.
> Son Scott and I spent two days at Portland August 2013 show (after several
> years absence).  I, likewise, don't get around very well.  A golf cart
> business from Kokomo(?) had a temporary setup just a block from main gate;
> $65/day.   Reservations suggested if you go this route.   Made the
> difference for me from just being there to really being able to enjoy the
> hospitality and see the show.
> Herb(GA)
>

> I have an electric golf cart but if I brought it and a tractor I would
have to use the bigger trailer. Either that or wrestle the golf cart up on
the RV roof rack...  :-)
I used to haul my Farmall Super MTA and my MM-R together on the trailer so
if I put a lighter tractor and the golf cart on it it will still tow
properly behind the RV. I just usually like to have the hitch as close to
the tow vehicle rear axle as reasonably possible for a heavy load. I have
shortened the frame on a few trucks for towing over the years.
I keep working on the recovery and if I can get rid of the max dosage
Lipitor side effects (seeing the cardiac guy this week) I think things will
continue to improve. He and I tend to think a little differently about some
things.
Using one of those firm exercise squeeze balls about 10 times a day seems
to be helping a lot with the muscle pain and loss of control in my hands. I
do worry though that I will end up with huge "Hulk" like hands attached to
little Tyrannosaurus rex arms.  :-)

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA