[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 18 11:21:56 PST 2015

On 1/18/2015 12:39 PM, gdotfly at gmail.com wrote:
  I am having a senior moment this week....... There were 2
manufacturers of the early aftermarket John Deere Cabs for the 3010-3020
and 4010-4020 series. One was Year A Round. What was the other one? I
have spent too much time already doing google searches and canot make it
understand I don't want to buy a cab or a tractor....... Cecil in OKla

Cecil, if you are referring to the factory installed cabs that were on
the late 30 and 4020 tractors they had either the "Stolper" or "Hinson"
cabs. They were the ones with the roll bar incorporated into the cab
design. The earlier ones from JD were big square boxy designs with less
visibility.

Ralph in Sask.