[AT] Portland

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:17:03 PST 2015

Dave, not a problem as you say just have a statement from doctor. present it at the  handicap window at the red barn for the for the handicap tag. then get the tag registration at the camper registration gate.

I believe you are confusing the craft vendor area with exhibitor area. Vehicles may be operated on or outside the fairgrounds perimeter road. This would Include all tractor, engine and demonstration areas. East perimeter road is between large engine area to roughly the gas tank.

 No permit is required for operating any vehicle in the campground area.

Gene

Sent from Windows Mail