[AT] Tire chains

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 16:04:01 PST 2015

Farmer, It took my dad quite a while to get over his quad bypass when he was
only 70. Once he did he was able to do pretty much what he wanted--including
smoking . At 83 he had to have a heart valve put in, also he found out he
has COPD. That valve failed this fall and he got another new one for
Christmas.  6 months before the first one fizzled out he ran his Farmall M
pulling a 12' cultimulcher over 15 acres of Milo this past June. My point in
all this, remain deliberate in your intentions to get well and you will
stand a very good chance of doing so. Kind of like when the last load of
grain is sold and the checkbook isn't where you want it to be, but somehow
you find the determination to hook up the planter and go put in another
crop. Best of luck!

John Hall