[AT] Tire chains

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:23:31 PST 2015

Sorry Doug, I think that if you pitch in it disrupts the curse. The snow
only stops when you go to great personal effort to deal with the weather.
Another good way to stop the snow is to justify to yourself buying the
better snowblower even though the smaller one will meet your needs. If you
can buy it against your spouse's better judgement it may not snow for 2 or
3 years.