[AT] Tire chains

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:11:23 PST 2015

I always wanted a set of these half-track kits. I've seen a few of them
working and it looked good to me.
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72377

I also thought this looked interesting...
http://www.neatorama.com/2012/06/09/ford-model-a-half-track/

.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Greg Hass <ghass at m3isp.com> wrote:

> I agree with Steve as to the type chains you need. The down side is they
> ride rougher than some others; the upside is they work. I know several
> people who have bought the other kind and 90% of the chain is between
> the lugs, I have seen them that way. Some bought new chains, a couple
> bought hammer together connecting links  and connected the centers of 2
> cross chains together to be like the good chains.
>      Greg Hass

Nothing will teach you patience like a horse. Rule #1, the horse is rarely
wrong...
If you want to get inside of a horse's head love is the key, not anger or
impatience and never revenge. Pet it, groom it, feed it, water it; and only
then ask it to work with you as a friend.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com