[AT] OT--foam marker for sprayers

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 07:52:40 PST 2015

I saw plans, but I've never tried this.  They used a plastic fuel can, a fish tank air stone, small air pump and the foam mix to make a marker.  This made the foam in the fuel can and just used a 3/4" or so hose to run to the end of the boom, then it expanded to a 2" or so nozzle to make larger foam blobs.  I've considered making one, but lacked "A-Round-Tuit".....

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com