[AT] OT--foam marker for sprayers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:40:31 PST 2015

John,  solenoids might not be as expensive as you think.
http://mower-blades.agrisupply.com/search#w=foam%20marker&asug=
also, looking at the pictures it seems to me like all you need to make one
is the foam solution and the drop down leg applicators along with a
12 gal, 12 V spot sprayer and some hose.