[AT] Cold weather starting

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:21:29 PST 2015

Ohio had the coldest morning of the year with -7 degrees, but mild wind, so wind chill was bearable. My internet is from a microwave tower near Lima. Got up this morning with no internet or telephone service. Called the tech line and was informed something at the top of the tower was frozen and serviceman had to reach the top of the tower to fix it. Finally got service back about 11am. Bet that was a cold climb to make that repair.

Gene

Sent from Windows Mail