[AT] Cold weather starting T, G & Y

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 8 08:48:26 PST 2015

Founded in 1935, the chain was headquartered in Oklahoma City and named for its three founders: Rawdon
E. Tomlinson, Enoch L. "Les" Gosselin, and Raymond A. Young. The initials were ordered according to
the ages of the three, with Tomlinson being the oldest.[2][3] Raymond Young, the only one of the three
partners to remain with the chain, oversaw its operations until his retirement in 1970.[4]

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave
unsaid  the wrong thing at the tempting moment.