[AT] Woodburing Truck

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:05:50 PST 2015

On the TV show Mountain Men Eustace powers his truck buy burning wood and pipe
the smoke to the engine. Does anyone know the principle behind this? What do you
have to do to the carburetor, or is it diesel? I was unaware that there was that much
energy left in the gases of a fire.

Growing up in Louisiana in the 50's 60's, when we came upon a vehicle smokeing
badly, someone would ask something like, What is he burning wood knots. I just
assumed they were jst being humerous, but now wondering if there is some
substance to it.

Ray

John Deere B
John Deere MT