[AT] 1955 860 - What is it worth?

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 6 15:12:07 PST 2015

Here in OKla, that tractor would bring about$2750 to $3000 in good
condition.  With the problems you just stated,   $1500 would be a gamble
to get it to good condition for what a good running one would bring.
Those Ford tractors had a bad history here with radiators getting
plugged and when you had to get them rodded, a new core was the repair.
The power steering pump wold probably cost another $250, and the lift at
the least is a $75 parts and 6 hr labor job up to $750 parts and 1 1/2
days....   With all the new tractors available with finance options, old
tractors are awfully hard to sell or make anything on here.

Cecil in oKla