[AT] Red tractor day

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jan 5 16:53:59 PST 2015

Chuck, thanks for your kind comments--sure been nice checking in with you
now and then over the years.  I still enjoy browsing your Life On The Farm
site at http://web2.airmail.net/bealke/ from time to time; was just now
reading about baling hay and the smell of second cutting alfalfa bales in
the barn.   Makes me want to go plant some, and I would if it weren't a
bitterly cold January night and if I had a disk, a cultipacker, a grain
drill... :)

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio