[AT] O.T. 2014

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 1 11:11:21 PST 2015

Happy New Year everyone!
My Chow is more likely to want to find out why the noise. We had a
couple minutes of fireworks at midnight, she was sleeping soundly on the
sofa in her spot. This morning about 9 AM or so one of the deerhunters
here drove out. His truck makes a lot of noise and Glory always reacts
to that regardless. He is back and feeding the cows right now and will
most likely head for the deer stand after that. I'll know when he heads
out either from the sound of his truck or from Glory barking to go out
immediately <g>.

David
NW NC