[AT] O.T. 2014

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 1 09:08:51 PST 2015

My dog was trying to go out and pee last night, but every time he went
out, Some idiot had to set off a charge of fireworks.They started at 8pm
here.

Cowboy is deathly afraid of a boom after we had him at a Rodeo 2 yrs ago
and the clown had to try to burst everyone's eardrums with his black
powder blunderbuss.  The noise was so loud that you could hear babies
crying for 30 minutes.  I felt the most pressure I had ever experienced
from a blast, and I have been around blasting for years...   Cowboy
tried to get under the bleachers and stay.  He has been a basket case on
July 4 and near any loud noise ever since.  I would have taken that
blunderbuss away and broke it over that stupid clown's head if I had any
idea what he was about to do..   I lost a calf this year when a heifer
tried to have a calf during the Friday night July3 fireworks show my
neighbors had.....  Every time I see a fireworks stand I get mad........

BTW, my dog finally woke me up at 4am this morning to go out and do his
business............

Happy New Year
I celebrate quietly.  at my age now, it's a great new year if I am still
vertical well sorta vertical.

Cecil in OKla