[AT] [Bulk] Some Of You Guys………

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Feb 18 20:23:58 PST 2015

With the back blade being on and with the front end loader my Massey 255
had to sit outside under a lean to off the main barn, because it
wouldn't fit in it's normal stall. Had some snow with a lot of drifting
Saturday with a high of 1 , winds out of the north at 20-30 mph. I
plugged in the block heater and and gave it 3 hrs to warm up, it was
still a no go. I needed to clear the drive and down by the barn, so I
had to take my torpedo down to the tractor and let if blow on the block
for about 20 minutes. Finally got it to start, but lesson learned, when
it's going to get that cold here, I've got to get it in  a building.

Mike M