[AT] Oil dry / Rural King / And even more O.T. stuff

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 17:46:01 PST 2015

GREAT STORY Herb! I love to hear first hand stories like that. What little I
have pitched with a pitchfork, I know exactly what you are talking about,
sometimes they don't let go!
Dad would agree 1930 was a good year, that’s when he was born. He's got a
birthday coming up in 3 days. I kept the shop nice and warm today and we
worked in it most of the day. At 84 and 2 recent heart surgeries he can't
turn wrenches like he did 2-3 years ago, but he hangs in there with me and
gives plenty of advice!

John Hall