[AT] If one leaks, they all leak!!!

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 12:42:10 PST 2015

Lets see, last fall I had to fix a leaking radiator on the combine. Then the one on the IH 454 utility tractor sprung a leak. Today I went to use the 4020 to move some snow. Its narrow front and I noticed the left front tire was wet on top. Pulled the screen back and I’ve got a pretty bad sweat somewhere on the radiator. That’s the third leaking radiator in about 5 months!  As soon as the 454 can get out of the shop (it’s awaiting reinstalling the head and rebuilt carb) I’ll have to pull the 4020 in to get the radiator fixed. Oh wait, I need the shop empty so I can hang up those LED shop lights I bought.

John