[AT] Oil dry / Rural King / And even more O.T. stuff

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 10:34:22 PST 2015

You need some more liberals to get rid of them guns! Next you're going to
tell me you can get within 6 ft of the boxes of ammo! Here Wally-world keeps
the ammo so far behind the counter you can't browse what they have and the
hired help has no clue what you are asking for. Do you have any idea how
many flavors of shotgun shells there are? It goes something like this;
" See that pretty teal colored box? Count 2 rows down and 6 to the left and
let me see that box. No that’s 7, not 6. I want the box with a 12 on it, not
16. No no no, not that one it has  a 22 on it. Oh the heck with it, where do
you keep the slingshots?"
Its so bad I just take the kid with me and tell him what I want, he has no
clue but at least can read and has good eyesight. If its on the shelf then I
bother trying to get a clerk.

And then you get to show an ID to buy it. I'm pretty sure I look old enough
with my gray beard and balding head. I won't discuss the wrinkles.

John Hall