[AT] [Bulk] Re: Did we freeze up again?

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 04:29:03 PST 2015

I have learned to avoid listening to TV weather.  I can get a forecast
without all the *&^^ DRAMA from
www.wunderground.com or one of the other sites. It keeps me from running
out and winterizing everything
in site when the freeze line is 30 miles North of here. The TV guys like
to make you think that the ICE age is coming.

In fact I am darn tired of seeing 20 Murders a night on TV so I mostly
leave the TV off and Read or do other things
to entertain me.  All I see is brutality and meanest portrayed on
network TV.  No wonder there is so much Violence.

It is not like it was when I was growing up when the only Violence
portrayed on TV was Killing Germans and Japs Indians.