[Farmall] H water pump pulley

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 25 18:52:17 PST 2015

I think the idea of the grooved pin is for it to crush in and tighten
right at the end of the home.  If the hole were tapered from a reamer it
would be a tight fit ion the entire hole, but to crush it would take a
lot more force since it would be having to crush the entire length, not
just where it entered the hole.  Of course since I have never used one I
may be entirely wrong.

Carl S.  I like your Borg signature line.  I am a retired electronics
man, and got a kick out of it.