[AT] oil dry

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:53:16 PST 2015

I've got a Jotul F400 Castine.  It has a grate in the bottom of the firebox
that ash (and very small chunks of coals) fall down through.  Below that is
a tin pan that slides out to empty the ashes.  You can even do this with
the stove roaring full tilt, if you wear welding gloves. A terrific side
benefit is that you can also feed air to the fire up from underneath if you
crack that ash-pan door, kind of a turbo mode, often helpful to get a new
fire started.  I like this stove.

http://jotul.com/us/products/stoves/jotul-f-400-castine

SO