[AT] oil dry

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:53:44 PST 2015

Well hopefully things are getting better and you'll find a little shop time. I've enjoyed many of those rambles. :-)

Right now my shop time is a shade tree rebuild of a 2.4L Toyota. But it hopefully will give my youngest a good car as she heads off to college in the fall.

Looking forward to some time working on those things I don't have to bend over.

Brad

Sent from my iPad