[AT] oil dry

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 16:22:39 PST 2015

I checked some online prices and Oil dry (regardless of the brand) is about
$8.50 a bag at Oreileys, Advance, and Walmart. Seems ridiculous to me.
Advance did offer a product made from coconuts. I may try a bag for the heck
of it--It seems cheaper but I want to see the size of the bag, I believe the
bag had the same absorbent capacity as a 40 lb bag of oil dry.

I priced kitty litter, dang some of that stuff is ridiculous, but then again
when you consider its real purpose, maybe the price isn't so bad. I'll
probably pick up a bag of the cheap stuff as well.

I think the real problem is I'm getting too sloppy as I get older, or we've
got too much stuff that needs seals put in it!

John