[AT] Welding Advice

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Mon Feb 23 05:01:38 PST 2015

Another bad side effect was depression.  Not the clinical kind that
everyone hears about.  It just makes you want to do nothing.  You are
not in the mood to do anything but sit in your recliner.  And that is
bad, especially with all the tractors that need work.
I might have mentioned it was prescribed because of a misdiagnosis. I
had a condition I got from a tick bite called babiosis. I finally
figured it out myself and told the doctors and they said they knew
nothing about that and I finally got a personal friend of mine that was
a doctor to prescribe the treatment.  After suffering with this for over
a year, the proper medicine knocked it out in a couple of days.