[AT] Hey, I did something old tractor today

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 16:11:43 PST 2015

One time when I finished using my IH 656. I lifted the muffler off, which
left a short stub pipe that was not long enough to stick thru the sheet
metal  than put a cut off plastic soda bottle over the pipe. It was a little hot
yet  but I was in a hurry. The next time I used the tractor that soda
bottle had  shrunk around that pipe like a piece of shrink tube and was hard as a
rock. I  had a heck of a time getting that bottle off that pipe trying to
work under the  sheet metal.  Del MI

In a message dated 2/22/2015 3:44:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,