[AT] you've got to be kidding me!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:42:39 PST 2015

John,  I hate to tell you this at this late date but I think you can buy
that carb kit off the shelf at most any
Tractor Supply store.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&searchSource=Q&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchType=1000&cm_askwd=&autoSuggestURL=AutoSuggestView%3FcoreName%3DMC_10001_CatalogEntry_en_US%26serverURL%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ftsc-prod-lb01.crossview.inc%253a3737%252fsolr%252fMC_10001_CatalogEntry_en_US%26catalogId%3D10051%26storeId%3D10151&searchTerm=carb+rebuild+kit

I believe it's the first one on that page that says for IH or Ford.
Somewhere online there is a cross reference for MS carbs that tells you what
kits will fit what carbs.
Sometimes everything will work on a different carb except maybe one piece
that you can salvage from what you have.

Charlie