[AT] Spam> Re: now Heart concerns

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Sun Feb 22 07:31:30 PST 2015

I am not sure I agree with that.  I have always heard doctors are there
to treat you, not to cure you.  And that mostly seems to be the case.  I
know most medical researchers are looking for treatments instead of
cures.  I was told that if someone found a cure for the common cold it
would destroy a multi billion dollar business.  Next time you go to
Walmart see how many cold treatments they have versus cures.