[AT] just a rant

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Feb 19 17:48:53 PST 2015

On Feb 19, 2015, at 6:25 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
Hi John,
> Dave, what do you think this is, a confessional?
As The Jewish man said to the priest, "Hell, I'm telling everyone!"
> Surely YOU wouldn't stir the pot, would you?
Sir, I would NEVER stoop to that!
> (Unless its an election year, things are dead over on
> the SEL so you come visit us, or you're just plain bored!)
Well, yes, there are those times!

> John Hall
> PS I heard T&G engines are all the rage now!
> PPS On your way to the Florida shows you can drop off all your Hit&Miss
> engines when you pass through NC. I promise to take good care of them and
> only run non-ethanol fuel.(But I may use synthetic oil in the oilers)
> PPPS I really need work on taxes instead of playing on the internet.
Thank you! As OBAMA said "The 15 million illegals need all the money they can get!"
> PPPPS Did you hear 2 inches of snow has completely crippled the great state
> of NC this week?
> PPPPPS Whats the record on adding PS notes to messages?
Eight--you are ONLY two short! (But we all have heard that about you before.)
	Dave