[AT] just a rant

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 19 10:32:59 PST 2015

Deere 4010-4020 sure was a good tractor to put a loader on..   You had a
reverse handy in every gear range.  All the others, you had one or 2
reverses and they were so slow you could not really use the tractor for
White 2-105 really the same tractor and the reverse is slow and they are
both so hard to shift they are terrible as a loader tractor.
Cecil in OKla