[AT] just a rant

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 19 09:59:23 PST 2015

Just Food for thought Dave.........

I bought a 2000 Ford F150 I think you guys remember me referring about
it having a stuck valve...   I have another engine to install in it,
taking that route because it takes some special tools to time the
overhead cams.  I am going to have a local shop install it instead of
myself because Ford's
'better idea" requires the mechainc to remove the cab or remove the
intake ans stand on his head for hours to install.   If I had bought a
Chevy or Dodge, it would be out overhauled and I wold be driving it...
They all have faults, but serviceability is not there on the Fords since 97.

Cecil in OKla