[AT] [Bulk] Some Of You Guys.........

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:18:21 PST 2015

I woke up at 5 AM (bladder complaining) and looked at the outside
thermometer... 8 below... here at TMCOTKU (The magnetic center of the known
universe) 25 miles south-east of Indy.
Wasn't supposed to get quite that cold.
The local weather station is always warmer than here on the farm. It is at
the edge of town maybe 200' from Big Blue River at the sewage treatment
plant. I think I read one time that those big treatment tanks are over 3
million gallons each and there are 3 or 4 of them. They don't let them
freeze. I sure that skews the temps recorded a little warmer in winter and
cooler in summer. That is a lot of mass and the little weather station box
is right next to them.

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"