[AT] shipping wars

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sun Feb 15 12:31:03 PST 2015

I think you're exactly right on it being a regional issue. We ship a lot of
large packages every day (golf cart seats). When we used UPS we used to get
a lot of damaged packages when shipping to Florida. We switched to FedEx and
the problem disappeared. We think it was due to a particular sorting
terminal that UPS used for the Florida shipments that perhaps had too tight
of clearances for the packages we were sending. We hear it all the time from
our customers: some absolutely love FedEx but won't allow UPS on their
property because of bad experiences. Others, absolutely love UPS but won't
allow FedEx on their property because of bad experiences.....

Phil in Chilly Southern MN