[AT] shipping wars

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 05:43:22 PST 2015

That’s the best way to describe their tracking system. Case in point, the
last item they lost was a head set of gaskets. It supposedly left the post
office in the town where it was mailed from, then it disappeared. They can't
tell you where it is and aren't about to go looking for it. Then you are
told to wait 2-3 weeks before filing a claim. If I can wait 2-3 weeks for an
item, I can probably do without it completely. So in my case the shipper
sends out another one by UPS. That leaves me with one to return whenever
both show up.

The perplexing part to me is how USPS manages to ship packages from the
midwest to NC in 2 days, they've done it 2 or 3 times so far this year, and
then the next week lose a package that shows up in 10 days---all were
shipped priority mail. From here on I will specify UPS.

John Hall