[AT] shipping wars

James Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 05:42:54 PST 2015

I use USPS priority mail for our business with very good results. It is very convenient and inexpensive. I can get 15 lb to Salt Lake City in 2 days from Massachusetts for $15. UPS would be around $70 for the same service. My customers pay for shipping so I get the most economical method for them.

Jim Thomson