[AT] shipping wars

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 14 16:53:49 PST 2015

I had a high success rate with all three.   They all have strengths: UPS tends to under promise and over deliver(excuse the pun) which is a good thing.  They occasionally beat their delivery date. FedEx has an office close to me that does not close till 8PM which allows me to pick up signature items after work.  USPS's priority mail flat rate is fast and cheap for heavy tractor parts.

They all have screwed up in the past, but high 90s %-tile success rate for all three is good enough for me.

Spencer