[AT] Service trailer

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 14:45:08 PST 2015

That’s a whole lot of emphasis on welding. Back when we were farming full
time we rarely had to hire a welder to come to the field. If the repairs
were major, we just came to the house and got whatever tools we needed.
There was enough wrenches on our 1 ton service/fuel tender/seed and
fertilizer tender/ trailer towing truck for simple repairs.

John