[AT] shipping wars

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 14:36:16 PST 2015

Glad to hear most of you are having better luck than I with the USPS. It's
certainly not regional unless they have multiple regions that are poor at
their jobs. They have lost both packages when they left the first post
office. Both of these were shipped priority mail. I'm a firm believer we
will all be better off when the government contracts out mail service to a
private corporation.

I have seen a couple times where UPS has the post office finish the job, not
a fan of that either.

UPS always does a good job for me at home and work. We occasionally have one
to get lost for a day at work. A lot of what we receive at work is bulky and
heavy which causes it to arrive in damaged boxes. Somehow UPS manages to
rarely lose anything from those damaged containers.

John