[AT] shipping wars

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Fri Feb 13 12:37:49 PST 2015

    Sure that isnt FEDEX Smart post  ?     I ordered a part for my truck
from a place in West Virginia on the 8 th . Today the 13 it left the
next town over in route to the post office here in PA .      The real
kicker is the truck has to drive right past my house to get to the post
office .
  I've had some bad service from UPS also , but it seems to depend on
which direction its coming from .  The other side of the state or
farther east  takes upwards of two weeks   but if its coming from the
west they can get it here in two days  .  My best service is usually
from the post office priority mail .  Ivan