[AT] Service trailer

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Fri Feb 13 07:39:51 PST 2015

LOL!  Fun article, Farmer, but after having gone through this process while down-sizing a few months ago, I see a bunch of impractical stuff in this trailer concept -- not the least of which is added weight for no practical purpose. What I did was to start with a commercially available enclosed utility trailer with a tailgate ramp, add a few strips of EZ-track to the sides and floor, and Bingo! It's done.

Larry