[AT] Welding Advice

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:39:12 PST 2015

And as a novice welder...I say buy an auto-darkening mask and save yourself
a LOT of heart ache. They are very affordable now. I would have never
learned to stick weld if I hadn't finally bought an auto darkening mask. I
just could not put it together, or wasn't willing to put all the
coordination together to strike an arc blind. I continually stuck the stick
to the material.

It didn't help that I got all my lessons from my employees who rejoiced in
my failures but still- that mask will help a lot.

Warren