[AT] shipping wars

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 17:28:27 PST 2015

No, not the TV show, more like me and the post office. Its hard to work on tractors when those guys keep losing my parts. Today is the second package in 2 weeks they have lost. The first was lost in Louisiana, the second in Indiana. Basically they make it from the shipper to the post office and then vanish.  I don’t know why they offer tracking services, because their response is “we know it’s priority mail, but you need to wait at least 2 weeks before filing a lost package claim”. They do not believe in manually trying to find a package that has disappeared, at work we have more than once had UPS do that if it gets put on the wrong truck. From here on out I’ll just specify UPS. Anyone else have bad luck with the postal service? I think the only time I’ve ever had a problem with UPS was I ordered a part 2nd day and it did not show up till 8 at night because it was not being delivered to a business address.

John Hall